Saturday 21 July 2012

More Decimal games


Dear children, 

Here is a list of decimal games for you. Please play them during your free time to revise concepts learnt. Do visit the older games posted too. The more practise you have, the better you remember your concepts.
  1.  Decimal ducks - Click the correct digit according to the place stated
  2. Decimal spaceships- Rounding off to the nearest tenths
  3. Decimal sharks- Rounding off to the nearest hundredths
  4. Matching- Match the equivalent fractions to the decimals with the least number of moves (If you do not have Flash, you will be prompted to install it, follow the instructions and install it on your computer)
  5. Decimals in space- Ordering of fractions
  6. Ordering decimals
  7. Fruit shoot- Convert fractions to decimals
  8. Decimal tanks- convert between decimals and fractions and practise your shooting

5 comments:

  1. Oh.i have to use my laptop in that case

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decimal Ducks:I have collected 10 ducks
    Decimal Spaceships:Round 1-I have sent 20 spaceships succesfully on their way
    Maths Shark:I rescued the fish from 4 sharks
    Matching:I have finished in 24 moves and discovered a picture of an owl
    Decimals In Space:I was't able to play it.The page was blank
    Ordering Decimals:I have won20 points
    Fruit Shoot:I have won -108 points
    Decimal Tanks:I have won 6 out of 10 points

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decimal Ducks;
    I collected all 10 ducks.. :)

    Decimal Spaceships;
    I have completed the mission

    Decimal Sharks;
    Its like the same game but different object to click on

    Matching;
    I matched up an owl and finished it with 10 moves

    Decimals In Space;
    Kind of hard to control the rocket and read the word after answering the question

    Ordering Decimals;
    Kind of boring but I won 20 points

    Fruit Shoot;
    I know the website, and I have played it in STaR Programme but can't remember the score...

    Decimal Tanks;
    I have scored 9 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got all right for ordering decimals

    ReplyDelete
  5. decimal duck i got all correct :)

    ReplyDelete