Wednesday 27 June 2012

Our very own North View bears :)

Dear pupils of 4Joy,

As mentioned, our school is selling our very own bears which are wearing our school uniform. 

I hope some of you will be able to buy the bears as the money will go to our pocket money fund which may be used to help our low income pupils. Remember, kindness starts with you. 

These bears are very special as you will never get them anywhere else and when you graduate in 2 years time, they will be a good memory of your life in North View Primary. 

The other P4 classes have shown their support and are buying the bears. Lets show that we have a heart too and do our part to help people around us.

Each bear is going at $12 and a couple costs $20. 






8 comments:

  1. Keep Increasing Nice Deeds :) Tan Ching has bought the first pair of bears in our class... So who is next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats GREAT!!!!but the NEXT is not ME>>

      Delete
  2. i wanted a bear but my pocket money is not enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khayyirah Bte Ridzwan28 June 2012 at 23:51

    My Mother Don't allow! So Bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don"t have enough money to buy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mother is soooo bad.......cannot buy seh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could go and buy the bears. But my mother don't allow me to buy!! to bad too sad.

    ReplyDelete