Wednesday 27 June 2012

Multiplication Game

Dear pupils I saw this in 4courage blog so I'm sharing it with you guys,

Try this game of Multiplication Tables - Matching Cards to help you master your multiplication tables! You have to find the matching pairs of cards as quickly as possible to get the highest score. For example, you have to match 12 with 2 x 6 or 6 x 2 and you have to match 30 with 5 x 6 or 6 x 5. 

You can increase the level of difficulty by selecting 20 or 24 cards from the scroll down bar. Have fun!:)

Click here for Multiplication Tables - Matching Cards


5 comments:

  1. the game is very fun but,i don't know how to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to find mAtching cards. For eg. Open 2 cards at a time n remember where they are. You need to Find matching pairs. For example, u need to open 10x7 and find the matching ans. it tests ur multiplication as well as ur memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY.I WON 444 POINTS.ITS FUN!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was confused before but on the second try, I managed to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The game was so easy that I get 305 points.I want to try another time.

    ReplyDelete