Thursday 5 July 2012

Decimals Game 2: Ordering 1- place decimals

Here is another game for you.
Comparing and ordering 1-place decimals.

  1. To compare and order 1-place decimals, first, click on all the cards to reveal the decimals. 
  2. Then, click on the word 'Order' below and you will see an empty row of cards appearing with the words 'lowest number' and 'highest number'. 
  3. All you need to do is simply compare and order the decimals correctly and drag them to the right places. 
  4. Finally, click on 'Check' to verify your answers! 
Click here for the game!


I hope you are enjoying playing the Maths games I am posting since we have very few computer lab periods. Games is 1 fun way of learning and I hope you are learning as you play these games.


Love,
Ms Uma

8 comments:

  1. the game is quite boring but i still can know more about decimal by playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes sufiah.. But it's mainly for u to learn n avoid giving you guys too many worksheets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its seems to be boring.but to me its regular to me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. it maybe seem boring but this game taught me something.........to pay atention at class:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I played the game, I had learnt
    more about decimals. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The game was very fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was boring and easy!

    ReplyDelete